Here’s a great giveaway from Simple Savings for ATL moms! Check it out:
This is a recipe from my grandmother, I used to make it with her when I was a kid. It brings back memories :) and it has low sugar content.
1 angel food cake
1 pint crushed strawberries
1 can crushed pineapple (in own juice)
1 can fruit cocktail (light syrup)
1 large package sugarfree strawberry jello
1 large package sugarfree vanilla instant pudding
1 large container cool whip
1. Break angel food cake into pieces in a punch bowl.
2. Prepare jello using 1 cup hot water and pour over cake.
3. Drain fruit cocktail and spread over cake.
4. Layer drained pineapple and half of the strawberries on top of fruit cocktail.
5. Prepare pudding mix and pour over fruit.
6. Cover with plastic wrap.
7. Place in refrigerator for a couple of hours to chill.
8. Cover with cool whip and garnish with the other half of the strawberries.
This is a great DIY concoction from http://www.stockpilingmoms.com
1 (16 oz) canning jar
2 oranges, peels only
vinegar to cover
1. Put orange peels in jar.
2. Cover peels with vinegar and put lid on tightly.
3. Store for 2 weeks.
4. Transfer vinegar to spray bottle and use for cleaning purposes!
I am NOT going to lie…I am completely new and overwhelmed at the idea of starting this blog! But I am so excited! So, let’s this started! :)
First of all, I do not think that I am completely domesticated. Not all the way, but I DO enjoy it and I am getting there, but even though my daughter is 4 years old, I still feel new to this whole mommy/wifey thing. Being the perfect 1940s housewife is completely beautiful, it’s a dream. But it is HARD work, so this blog is here to help you (and help me, too) to reach that dream!